The Donald Trump & Nikola Tesla Connection

Donald Trump's uncle John G. Trump was an American electrical engineer, inventor, and physicist. He was a recipient of U.S. President Ronald Reagan's  National Medal of Science, and a member of the National Academy of Engineering. John Trump was noted for developing rotational radiation therapy. Together with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators.

John George Trump's involvement with Nikola Tesla research confiscation appears to be highly confidential.  So much of Western Civilization has been created by Tesla's technology for which he got little to no credit.  Wealthy powers in the United States had an invested interest in ensuring they wouldn't have to compete intellectually with the man described by Albert Einstein as the smartest man on earth.

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” Donald Trump
  
“My Uncle would tell me many years ago about the power of weapons someday, that the destructive force of these weapons would be so massive, that it’s going to be a scary world.”

I don't agree with the bias of the blog from which I sourced this, but I got some good information and quotes.

( I got some quotes from here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karl Marx, the Atheist Mohammed.

The Human vs. Animal dichotomy.