Justin Timberlake's Symbol

So, the night before the Super Bowl I am on Twitter and a hashtag pops up for Justin Timberlake with this weird little symbol attached to it.  I am no stranger to Twitter.  I know that they make emoticons for special events, so I go to Justin's profile and there is this symbol, again.  At first glance it looks like a basketball going through a hoop.  But I ponder to myself, is he trying to do something like Prince? 

I have history with Prince which I have written about.  I was born Jehovah's Witness like Michael Jackson and he converted to that Religion. 

Before Patrick John Coleman told me where Prince's symbol came from I had already been using a symbol to represent myself.  

It is the alchemical symbol for antimony which literally means "Not Alone". After Patrick told me what it meant I realized that both Prince and myself had a connection to Azrael, who taught mankind how to make weapons and makeup.  Prince's symbol is the alchemical symbol for soapstone which doesn't conduct heat.  People would poor molten bronze into a soapstone mold in order to create swords.  Antimonite, on the other hand, was a metal that when crushed into a powder and mixed with oil made the black eyeliner that people associate with Cleopatra.  

As you can see, I am somewhat of an occult historian and a symbologist.  Justin Timberlake's symbol had nothing to do with either of our symbols.  It came from a completely different source.  This stuff doesn't happen accidentally, it reveals the true nature of the individual.  The inspirations of his "symbol" come from Satanic Homages.  It most closely resembles the Sigil of Lucifer but also mimics the six pointed star designed by Aleister Crowley.  Lastly, there is a symbol on the sigil of Baron Samedi, the Voodoo god of death, that is exactly symmetrical to his "symbol". 

I went to look up his recent activity and I find  that he is coming out with a new album called, "Man of the Woods".  I read the lyrics which were cryptic and stupid. He was using the term "Man of the Woods" to represent Pan.  The word "Panic" comes from behaviors of the acolytes of the cult of Pan.  (I knew this without studying but here is a link for you) 

So, the next day, at the Super Bowl Halftime (which I didn't watch) Justin Timberlake pranced around in camouflage proving that he is a man of the woods and doing an homage to Prince. . .

And now you are picking up the crap that he is laying down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karl Marx, the Atheist Mohammed.

The Human vs. Animal dichotomy.

The Donald Trump & Nikola Tesla Connection