Trump and Winning


So once again I can't post on my wordpress blog.  I posted yesterday and now I can't post today.  So I am posting here. Why? Am I too interesting?  Am I too Logical?  Am I to Virulent?  What is it about me that makes every social media site change their algorithms when I start using their platform?  

I think it is because I remember too many things.  I read too much stuff and I wasn't indoctrinated by the so-called Teachers. I studied Mnemonics and speed reading since I was in my teens because I have a learning fetish.  Knowledge is cool.  Jesus was the incarnation of Logic and Reason.  The Judeo-Christian God is that of Life & Intelligence.  
Here's the thing. The quote mentioned above really comes from Genghis Khan.  He was a serial murderer and the world's most prolific rapist.  He was known by early Christians as "Prester John" and he claimed to know where the Holy Grail of Jesus Christ was located. 

Contemplate for a moment how many Chinese people are related to Genghis Khan, including Xi Jin Ping and maybe Kim Jong Un.  Realize for a moment that Caucasians are named after the Caucasus mountains in Russia.  White European mummies are constantly found to this day during excavations in China.  They know that they were "Royalty" because of the high thread count of the brightly colored linen that they are still wearing.  Bodhidharma went to China in order to teach "chan" or meditation.  He was nicknamed "the blue-eyed barbarian".  He accidentally created Shao Lin Kung Fu.     
https://twitter.com/JoxuaLuxor/status/999158876997009409





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karl Marx, the Atheist Mohammed.

The Human vs. Animal dichotomy.

The Donald Trump & Nikola Tesla Connection