Global Communism vs. AMERICANISM


I have been thinking about this all day.  I listen to the "Talk Radio".  They don't inform my ideas so much as I inform their ideas because I call into them all of the time.  If I don't like what they say I troll them on Social Media.  They are wrong a lot of the time but not all of the time and they are getting closer to the truth every day.  I create these memes because I learned that if I state them outright I sound like a crazy person and everybody discounts me but if I turn my thoughts into pictures people pick up what I am laying down and they think that it is their own idea.

They might not remember where the Idea came from but they will sure as hellfire remember what the idea is.  And that will eventually make me Immortal, which is all that I ask for.

Will they remember that I saved them with an Idea that I implanted in their brain?  Most likely, No.

But, here it comes, anyway.  Immigration is not Invasion. These people aren't coming to America because they want the land, they are coming because they want the Quality of Life which is the surplus created by our Values which they don't embrace.  They are too cowardly to fight evil and succeed in their Native Land so they bring their disease to us, they infect us with it, and they refuse to be cured.

They haven't passed the Evolution Test.  They haven't EVOLVED to the point where They are capable of fighting off Evil internally.  Instead they flee to another country and claim asylum while refusing to admit their own failures.  They don't embrace our values or doctrines.  They MARCH towards America, flying their own flags.  This isn't Immigration this is an Invasion.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karl Marx, the Atheist Mohammed.

The Human vs. Animal dichotomy.

The Donald Trump & Nikola Tesla Connection